2015年9月20日 星期日

Dairy in Australia - Goad Coast (Burleigh head)


Exploring Australia!!

What I only know is beach, my destination.


Starting...

I went to central station, waited for a train to Gold Coast.

It claimed that my first adventure started.

A train came. I got on the train and looked forward to travel in Gold Coast.

I found there is WiFi on the train.

I indicated stranger which train should be taken even it was the first time I took a train in Australia.



While I got off the train, I looked the map and jumped on the bus 757.

Burleigh beach was in front of me. :)

Hurrrrrrrray~~~~~


There should be the city of Gold Coast.

It's a raining day.

That's good. Due to I can admire another scenery.

I found even it rained cats and dogs, they still enjoyed their weekend without umbrella.

I walked along the coast, arrived at Miami.

I asked a bus driver, how to go to a train station.

Getting on bus 700 transfer 750 to Robina town centre.

Time to go shopping!!!

Then I took bus 747 to Robina train station.

The end of the first adventure.






沒有留言:

張貼留言

Follow Us @lovelionsusie